Inspiration Cauliflower gets recast
Fancy croutons, tasty crostini toppers or added oomph to an iceberg wedge salad: Our Buffalo Style Cauliflower Bites, with their signature sauce, work menu magic.Learn more
How-to's and hacks
Freshen up your everyday with inspired hacks using tried-and-true favourites, kitchen tips and easy guides on how to cook the classics.
Tips & Tricks
Reimagine our bagels for mini pizza bases, breakfast sandwiches and savoury French toast—croutons and homemade breadcrumbs, too. Love bagel chips? Easy: just slice and bake.
Make delicious, crispy bacon
Follow our simple steps to success, whether you’re making a weekend breakfast or a classic BLT.
- When using the frying method: Lay bacon in a single layer in a large non-stick pan frypan; cut slices in half as needed.
- Start with a cold pan. Use medium heat or lower for a gentle sizzle. Don’t rush! Press with spatula frequently to cook fat evenly.
- Flip when browned on bottom. Cook, press, flip to desired crispness.
- For oven method: Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F). Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Arrange bacon in a single layer; slightly overlapping is fine.
- Place on middle rack. Slices at sheet ends crisp first (it’s not strictly necessary to flip bacon). Remove outer slices; cook remaining slices a minute or two longer.