InspirationDo-it-yourself mocktail bar
Move over Manhattan. Compliments naturally flavoured, zero-calorie fizzy waters, and juices mean alcohol-free cocktails are as complex and delicious as the classics. This way to the bar.Learn More
How-to's and hacks
Freshen up your everyday with inspired hacks using tried-and-true favourites, kitchen tips and easy guides on how to cook the classics.
Tips & Tricks
Reimagine our bagels for mini pizza bases, breakfast sandwiches and savoury French toast—croutons and homemade breadcrumbs, too. Love bagel chips? Easy: just slice and bake.
Make Perfect Crispy Bacon
Follow our simple steps to success, whether you’re making a weekend breakfast or a classic BLT.
- When using the frying method: Lay bacon in a single layer in a large non-stick pan frypan; cut slices in half as needed.
- Start with a cold pan. Use medium heat or lower for a gentle sizzle. Don’t rush! Press with spatula frequently as it ensures/does what tkk
- Flip when browned on bottom. Cook, press, flip to desired crispness.
- For oven method: Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F). Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment. Arrange bacon in a single layer; slightly overlapping is fine
- Place on middle rack. Slices at sheet ends crisp first (it’s not strictly necessary to flip bacon). Remove outer slices; cook remaining until crisp, about tk-tk minutes.